Well known illustrator and coloring book creator, Hanna Karlzon is releasing a new coloring book on 15 April 2020 titled “Berättelser från Midnattsmaskeraden Malarbok” (the English translation is – Tales from the Midnight Masquerade Coloring Book). Hanna stated on Facebook that the coloring book illustrates a “masquerade takes place in a castle-like environment and there will be music, dancing, decorations and of course mysterious creatures and people dressed up in creative costumes”.
The publisher’s blurb advises that this coloring book is part of a series of coloring books planned – “Stories from the Midnight Masquerade is the first coloring book in a series with the theme “Stories from …” created by Hanna Karlzon.”
Berättelser från Midnattsmaskeraden Malarbok – Fast Facts
- Hanna has changed publishers from Pagina Forlag (with their Printworks Marketplace) to Tukan Forlag. They appear to publish quite a lot of children’s books and adult books. From a quick search of their website, it appears that Hanna’s Berättelser från Midnattsmaskeraden Malarbok will be their first foray into the adult coloring book market.
- An English imprint has not been approved at this stage. However, Hanna has advised that she will update her fans on any imprints in the future
- The coloring book will be a smaller size than her previous coloring books. At the time of writing, the measurements have not been listed. Books published by Pagina Forlag measured 256 x 215 x 15 mm.
- Instead of 96 pages, the new series of coloring books will have 64 pages
- Hanna advised that illustrations will be printed on both sides of the same paper as previously used in her coloring books.
Where to Buy Berättelser från Midnattsmaskeraden Malarbok
You can order Hanna Karlzon’s new coloring book here from these Swedish websites. Please note that international buyers may not be able to purchase from these sites.
Happy coloring x