by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
Published by Blue Angel Publishing Style: double page printing, Paper: Medium to Heavy, single page illustrations
Format: Card cover with fold out, Glue & Stitched
"Jasmine Becket-Griffith joins Alice on her adventures down the rabbit hole in 55 scenes of big-eyed wonder. Colour the pool of tears, the Madhatter's infamous tea party, the frog footman and some looking-glass insects.
Alice, also, ventures beyond the looking glass and into art history where she tackles Bosch monsters, poses for Da Vinci, masquerades as a Bouguereau Princess and checks just how extremely late she is on a Dali clock. Wherever she goes, a little Wonderland goes with her and the Cheshire Cat is never far behind."
This post contains affiliate links you can use to purchase the product. If you buy a book using that link, I will receive a small commission. This does not affect the price that you pay. Your support is very much appreciated x
Alice in Wonderland Coloring Book – Features
Usually, when we think of Alice in Wonderland Coloring Books they narrate the fairy tale in illustrations and chronological sequence. Jasmine Becket-Griffith does things a bit differently. Her Alice in Wonderland features pictures of Alice as you would expect from the story of Alice in the Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass but it also features Alice in other settings. Alice as a character comes to life and escapes her story confines with Jasmine’s interpretation. I love seeing the way Alice in Wonderland is interpreted by different artists but this is the first time I’ve seen Alice as a character in other settings.
- Illustrations based on paintings by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
- Unique interpretation of “Wonderland”
- Back story accompanies each illustration
- Single page illustrations
- 150 gsm paper (make sure to use a page protector if using water based mediums or markers)
- Variety of image complexity
- Variety of image size
- Suitable for all ages
- Clear back medium to heavy line weight makes it easy to see foreground pictures.
- Use of grey and light grey lines in background in many pictures to produce a painterly effect
Where to Buy Alice in Wonderland Coloring Book
Happy coloring x